Aquaglide McKenzie 125 Kayak commonly known as aquaglide mckenzie 125 inflatable kayak is a well equipped and maintained kayak that offers stable and sensitive rowing for one or two people in rough and flat water.
This aquaglide mckenzie 125 inflatable kayak is the best option because of its high swing arch and the tat design allow this kayak to navigate the waves without drilling its nose and improve the interaction. With a length of 12’6 inches and a payload of 600 pounds, the McKenzie 125 has plenty of room for accessories when you are alone or tandem paddling.
Aquaglide Mckenzie 125 Kayak
- Brand: AQUAGLIDE
- Item Weight: 49 Pounds
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Orange
- Seating Capacity: 1-2
- Department : Unisex-adult
- ASIN : B0839PGMX4
Table of Contents
- 1 About: Mckenzie 125 Kayak
- 2 Features of Aquaglide Mckenzie 125 Inflatable Kayak
- 3 Reasons to Choose Mckezie 125 Kayak
- 3.1 EvoBeam of Mckenzie 125 kayak
- 3.2 13″ Side Tube
- 3.3 DURATEX CONSTRUCTION
- 3.4 REMOVABLE POSI-TRACK FIN
- 3.5 HEAVY-DUTY NOSE CONE
- 3.6 MESH SELF-DRAIN VALVES
- 3.7 MOLDED CARRY HANDLES
- 3.8 HALKEY-ROBERTS TYPE VALVES
- 3.9 CORE SEATS
- 3.10 STAINLESS STEEL D-RINGS
- 3.11 TIE-DOWN FLOOR LOOPS
- 3.12 PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
- 3.13 Performance of Mckenzie 125 Kayak
- 4 Other Aquaglide Kayaks
About: Mckenzie 125 Kayak
- Aquaglide Kayak is safe for fun in the waters of lakes, rivers and ocean and gives memorable tours to the kayak lovers.
- Adventure: Mckenzie 125 Kayak is an Inflatable Kayaks which is designed to bring fun to your adventures tours in the waters. A lightweight and portable inflatable kayak built to cater your needs while you are on tour in waters.
- Just through this aquaglide mckenzie 125 kayak – inflatable kayak in the waters and have fun.
Features of Aquaglide Mckenzie 125 Inflatable Kayak
Here we are going to introduce the some of salient features of Aquaglide Mckenzie 125 Kayak – aquaglide mckenzie 125 inflatable kayak. Aquaglide always offers best and durable products to their customers.
- Duratex ™ – reinforced PVC is light, strong and extremely durable.
- EvoBeam technology floor – designed for maximum performance and productivity and creates a V-shaped body for further tracking. The raised middle beam at the end of the floor is V-shaped to help with tracking. It also allows the side rails to be released when tilting for easier corners.
- Lightweight, packaged design – weighs just 30 pounds and has a backpack-like storage bag for easy transport and storage.
- Self-closing cabin leak – four (4) continuously opening mesh drains quickly remove water from the cabin.
- Core 2.0 quick-release seats – offer thickly padded seat cushions and breathable, high backrests.
- Backrest straps – provide extra tension to keep the chair firmly and in rough water.
- Face Time Seat Option – Allows the curved seat to be attached to the rear steering wheel.
- Flexible hiking fins – Increases tracking and fixes to the versatile US Fin Box system.
- Molded plastic handle – on the nose and tail for easy transport or lifting.
- Halkey-Roberts type valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation.
- Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) – Protects EvoBeam from Overload.
- Belt straps – every 6 to 12 inches along the cabin to secure the cooler, dry bag or equipment of mckenzie 125 kayak.
- Stainless steel D-rings for secure seat attachment.
Reasons to Choose Mckezie 125 Kayak
On the basis of several grounds and reasons, Mckenzie 125 Kayak is the best option to choose amongst a vast variety of recreational and touring kayaks. These best points are elaborated below for our valued visitors so that they can differentiate the qualities and functions of the kayaks.
EvoBeam of Mckenzie 125 kayak
EvoBeam flooring also has its advantages and disadvantages. The raised middle beam at the back of the floor is V-shaped to make it easier to follow. It also allows the side handrails to be released at an angle to make it easier to enter. This type of floor is perfect for kayaking. However, in my experience, harder soils with high pressure are better suited for flat streams.
Hard, high-pressure floors create a stiffer kayak that feels smoother and less resistant. So while the McKenzie 125 kayak’s EvoBeam floor is very versatile and the shape of the V-shaped body helps with the chase, it is unmatched by the speed of other similar models with high pressure drop heights.
13″ Side Tube
Large 13″ side tubes provide excellent stability. You’ll feel strong in aquaglide mckenzie 125 kayak no matter what kind of water you’re sailing in. Due to the large side tubes and the 34.5″ width, the paddle can sometimes rub sideways.
This is very common with inflatable kayaks i.e aquaglide mckenzie 125 inflatable kayak, especially those with large side tubes. It doesn’t really matter, and once you take the step, you’ll probably find yourself doing it less and less.
The reinforced PVC structure is very strong and an additional advantage is that it is quite light. It’s very light compared to McKenzie’s size, at just 30 pounds. The seams are welded together, there are no internal bubbles.
REMOVABLE POSI-TRACK FIN
The fins are great and I like that it has a great walking pool, it helps a lot with tracking. A nice feature of the rib is that it is made of flexible vinyl, which is not often seen. Flexible vinyl helps maintain the rib when it breaks or bends.
Attaches to a standard US corrugated box and secures with a screw and corrugated plate – no tools required. I recommend always using the fins for flat water rides. You can leave the fins behind if you go to flat rivers or rocky and rugged areas.
HEAVY-DUTY NOSE CONE
The nose cone on the nose clip at the bow of the kayak is fantastic for extra protection and durability.
MESH SELF-DRAIN VALVES
There are 4 permanently open self-contained drainage valves with coarse mesh. Drainage valves are strategically placed to drain water quickly when sailing in rough water. I was a little nervous that the drains were constantly open. I’m sure the whole kayak floor will get wet, even when rowing in shallow water.
Either way, they work great and the only water that came in was just along the seams, which was not a big deal.
MOLDED CARRY HANDLES
There are molded plastic handles on the nose and tail for easy transport. McKenzie weighs just 30 pounds and is very easy to carry in pairs. There are also two side handles for single transport. It’s a little more uncomfortable to wear, but it’s workable.
HALKEY-ROBERTS TYPE VALVES
The Hulkey-Roberts type valves are the boat you will love in your original kayak. They work well and do not allow air to escape when heated. There is a blood vessel on each side of the tube, as well as one at the bottom. Next to each valve is an air flow command to always know the pressure level.
It is important to note that this kayak does NOT come with a pump. If you want to take the hard work out of growing a book, you can get a 12 V electric pump that will do the job for you.
The seats have a 6-point fastening system so they can be fastened well. You can adjust the straps to fit your body exactly. The cushions of the chairs are good and the overall look of the chair is quite comfortable.
Disposable or disposable chairs can be moved and the chairs can be rotated on top of each other, which can be great fun for picnics, water or babies and children alike.
STAINLESS STEEL D-RINGS
There are 4 stainless steel D-rings – 2-2 on each side and are used to secure the seats.
TIE-DOWN FLOOR LOOPS
There are 22 loops on the sides of the floor (every 6-12 inches along the cockpit) for securing the seat and other items you may want to carry, such as dry bags or a refrigerator.
They should also be used to fasten lap belts when kayaking in white water.
PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
The pressure relief valve is very similar in sound and protects the kayak from excessive lift. Great feature!
Performance of Mckenzie 125 Kayak
Kayaking is good. Lightweight, comfortable and versatile. It’s a lot of fun to walk around and a lot of fun to access all kinds of water. However, the blade is slower and retracts slightly. But it’s worth controlling, and even if it’s a little slow, it stays straight.
Even at great lengths, it is very easy to rotate and twist. Sure, rowing on its own takes a little more effort, but I think even beginners will feel the speed of this inflatable kayak. But if you really want a hybrid model that can jump and regulate hot water, this is a good choice.
While rowing in smooth water, the performance is highly improved when the fins are installed. Without fins, the treatment is not very good.
Other Aquaglide Kayaks
- Aquaglide Navarro 130 convertible Inflatable kayak Buy from Amazon
- Aquaglide Navarro 110 convertible Inflatable Kayak Buy from Amazon
- Aquaglide Deschutes Inflatable Kayak Buy from Amazon
- Aquaglide Navarro 145 convertible Inflatable Kayak By from Amazon
- Aquaglide Noyo 90 Inflatable Kayak Buy from Amazon
- Aquaglide Mckenzie 105 Inflatable Kayak Buy from Amazon
- Aquaglide Backwoods Expedition 85 Inflatable Kayak Buy from Amazon
- Aquaglide Backwoods Angler 75, Inflatable Angling Kayak Buy from Amazon