Intex Explorer K2 Kayak 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump. The product consists of 86 inches two paddles. high output pump and a carry bag. This kayak is a heavy-duty puncture-resistant vinyl, three separate air chambers, and Boston valves for quick and easy inflation and deflation. Intext also offers Intext Kayak K1 for valued visitors.
Intex Explorer K2 Kayak 2-person inflatable
- Comfortable for everyone: The kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with a backrest; The cockpit is designed for comfort and space
- Dimensions: Inflated size 10 feet 3 x 3 feet x 1 foot 8 inches; Maximum load capacity: 400 pounds
- Directional stability: Removable SKEG for directional stability
- Increased visibility: In an emergency, a light yellow color helps visibility
- Designed for smaller bodies of water: Explorer k2 is designed for smaller bodies of water, including lakes and soft rivers
Table of Contents
Why Intex Explorer K2 Kayak?
Designed for two people, this Intex Explorer K2 kayak is ideal not only for individual rowing, but also for occasions when you want to take a friend or family member on a kayak trip. Equipped with a powerful pump and three air chambers, you can quickly inflate your inflatable kayak and be on the water in seconds. Lightweight and easy to assemble because you don’t want to be on the beach with instructions for use while your adventure is waiting. When it’s time to pack up and head home, the kayak blows out quickly and is easy to pack.
You can take it with you to hard-to-reach and remote places that you wouldn’t otherwise have access to, with a heavy, bulky, solid-state kayak. This way you can go on an adventure for two while taking an easy walk to a secluded lake or river. Plus, an inflatable kayak is much easier to transport in the car, and because it’s inflatable, it doesn’t take up too much extra property in the garage, basement, balcony, or anywhere you store your equipment. The included carrying case makes it easy to store and transport your kayaks.
This Intex kayak k2 is specifically designed for small bodies of water such as soft rivers and lakes. It is yellow so you can easily identify yourself on the water or in an emergency.
The Intex Explorer K2 kayak also comes with two paddles. There is a removable sponge (i.e. a small fin) that can be put in before entering the water. This tool helps determine the direction of the boat and maneuver it in the water. There is a patch in the box in case the kayak gets stuck on a branch or rock, but the kayak is made of drill-resistant vinyl to protect it from tearing.
Thanks to the detachable, reclining reclining seats, you can comfortably spend a lot of time on the water, work out and enjoy the scenery. This kayak is a fun way to get out on the water and kayak. The design includes reinforced seams for good strength and includes two blades along with the pump.
Description: Intex Explorer K2 Kayak 2-person inflatable
The Intex Explorer K2 Kayak 2-person inflatable has a sporty and fun, streamlined design for easy rowing. Thanks to its bright yellow color and sporty graphics, the kayak becomes clearly visible in the water. Great for experiencing lakes and mild rivers with a friend, this Sports Series kayak is also perfect for two adults. Lightweight and compact, this kayak can be assembled in seconds and allows you to enjoy kayaking wherever you go.
This rugged vinyl-structured kayak features an inflatable I-beam floor for comfort and rigidity. The removable stem provides directional stability, while there are two adjustable seats with inflatable backrests for comfort. Rapid inflation or deflation is child’s play, with a Boston valve on each side. At both ends is a handrail rope and handrail handle for your convenience, as well as an American Coast Guard ID card and a repair kit. The Explorer K2 Kayak offers additional accessories, including two 86 ”aluminum oars and a high-performance Intex pump for easy inflation and deflation.
Specifications: Intext Explorer k2 kayak
- Dimensions : 13.5 x 23.13 x 16.25 inches; 35 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 14 years and up
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer : Intex
- ASIN : B00A7EXF4C
Buying Guide K2 Kayak
- What will you use the kayak for? Whether you are interested in daily use in a lake or for your children, a seating kayak is the best option. Kayaks looking for a personalized speedboat should look for convenient seating options. Fishing fanatics can take advantage of kayaks, which can store gearboxes, bait wells and fishing rods.
- If you plan on swimming in the water every weekend, there isn’t much to pay for the many options. However, if you use a kayak only occasionally, look for an affordable option without compromising on quality.
- Kayaking is not just about kayaking. You need additional equipment to protect rivers, lakes and streams. Coast Guard approved safety jackets, sun hats and sunscreens, neoprene shoes and swimwear are all essential. Many beginner kayaks also choose helmets.
- You won’t go far in your kayak if you don’t choose the right paddle. The length of the paddle depends on the height and width of your boat, and the weight of the paddle machine is also important. Lighter carbon fiber or glass fiber blades reduce fatigue, but are more expensive than plastic or nylon blades. You can choose from a variety of shaft shapes, or choose two or four -piece shafts to be destroyed for storage.
- Make sure you have a safe place to store your kayak when not in use. You can just roll up your inflatable kayak and store it in a cool, dry place. Hard surface kayaks are best kept indoors. However, if you need to leave your hard kayak outside, find a place where you can limit your exposure to sunlight, humidity and extreme temperatures.
- Keep your kayak clean for optimum performance and a fresh appearance when you dive into the water. You can clean the inside and outside of the boat with special kayak soap or mild soap and water. Be sure to rinse the entire kayak thoroughly when paddling in saltwater or frequently in saltwater.
Summary: Intex Explorer K2 Kayak
The Intex Explorer K2 kayak is designed for two, so it is suitable not only for individual paddle skiing, but also for when you want to go for kayaking with a friend or family member. With a powerful pump and three air chambers, you can quickly inflate your inflatable kayak and stay on the water for a while. It’s easy and convenient to assemble because you don’t want to be stuck on the beach with instructions on how to use it while your adventures are waiting for you. When it’s time to pack up and head back home, the kayak will quickly empty and be easy to pack.
The main advantage of an inflatable kayak is that you can take it with you to hard-to-reach and more distant places that you might not otherwise be able to reach by pulling a heavy, heavy, rigid kayak. So you can experience two adventures while enjoying an easy ride to a secluded lake or river port. Plus, an inflatable kayak is much easier to transport in a car, and because it’s inflatable, it doesn’t take up too much extra stuff in the garage, basement, balcony, or wherever you store your gear. The included carrying case makes it easy to store and transport the kayak.
This Intex explorer k2 kayak is specially designed for small waters such as soft rivers and lakes. It comes with a yellow patent so you can easily spot it on the water or in an emergency. Intex Explorer K2 also has two blades. You have a detachable beard (think: small fins) that you can break off before you hit the water. This device helps to control the direction of the jet ski and helps to maneuver on the water. The package also includes a repair patch if the kayak gets stuck on a branch or rock, but the kayak is made of drill-resistant vinyl to keep fish out.
Removable and adjustable backrests allow you to spend a lot of time on the water, play sports and enjoy the surrounding scenery of a river or lake. This kayak is a fun way to get out on the water and experience kayaking. The construction has reinforced seams for good strength and two vanes with one pump. So, Intext Explorer K2 Kayaks is the best option to get.
We also offer Kayak and accessories for our valued customers.
We just publish kayaks and kayak accessories to facilitate our valued visitors on behalf of amazon and earn a commission when visitors buy our referred products from amazon.